Want to book me? I'm available to book for any photo/film work as well as for special events, bridal, birthdays, or private makeup lessons.
- For any commercial photo or film work please contact me through my email to get rates, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Getting married? First of all, congratulations! Now, let me help you achieve the look of your dreams! Pictures are memories that last forever and I want you to look your absolute best on your special day!
I pride myself in using all high end professional grade products(Illamasqua, Make Up For Ever, Inglot) that feel great and photograph wonderfully. Every clients skin is different so please let me know ahead of time if you have certain skin allergies so I can make sure products that suit your skin will be available. Your wedding day should be stress free so not only will I bring everything needed to make look great, but I also bring a calm laid back vibe to make your day seamless!
Now onto my rates and packages:
Bridal Package on Location: $300 for Bride only
Included in package:
-Makeup Preview: This is where you and I will customize the perfect look for your big day. I recommend being prepared with 2-3 different inspiration pictures to give us a starting point, and from there I will create a look tailored to what will work best for you. I will come to you and make sure the whole process is easy and hassle free.
-Lashes: No bridal look is complete without lashes! I come prepared with several different styles of strip, and also individual lashes to make sure you get the customized look you want!
-Day of Wedding Makeup: The look created during your preview will be a breeze to complete for your big day! Enjoy it!
-Mini Touch-Up Kit: Feel free to eat and dance the night away! Included will be mini products to keep your look fresh.
Payment schedule is as follows:
$150 will be due upon signing the Bridal Contract. This covers your makeup preview, as well as being your deposit to hold the date for your wedding.
$150 is due the day of the wedding or before plus any additional fees such as travel,parking, etc.
*Deposit is non-refundable unless cancelled within 3 days of booking.
- Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, & Bridesmaids: $100/per person. This will include skincare prep along with a full face application.**
- Juniors(16 & younger): $50. This will include a light application to have these young beauties to be photo-ready. Light powder, eyeshadow, and a touch of gloss.
- Touchups: $25. For those in your bridal party who want to do their own makeup, but may need touchups. This will include lipstick touchup, light powder, help with lash application(Client must supply their own lashes) or light fixing of anything that is needed.
*Trials are not included but can be scheduled for an additional $85. This is for bridesmaids/mother of the bride or groom only. Travel fees still apply.
**Lashes can be added for an additional $15.
Travel fees: If the total travel is over 15 miles (round trip) from the zip code 20170, an additional fee of $0.55 per mile over will be added to your total amount. All tolls, parking, or valet fees incurred will be added to the overall end balance and will be due the day of the wedding. This also applies to any travel done for your makeup preview. In the event a hotel and/or flight is necessary all fees will also be the brides responsibility to cover. It will also be the brides responsibility to book any flights or hotels.
Accepted payment methods are Cash or Check.
*A minimum of 4 people must be booked per bridal party.
Ever struggled with your makeup and can't seem to get it just right? Private lessons may be for you! I have a strong background in education and teaching artistry. I will come to you (see above travel fee's in wedding section) and teach you in a style that is tailored to you and your needs.
I offer lessons in two different ways:
- Single lesson $75 per hour. This is best for if there is one basic area that you need help with. The lesson will last about an hour and I will email you an outline of what we go over for your future reference.
- Feeling clueless and need more in-depth lessons? Do a package deal. (3) 1-hour sessions for $240. If you're starting from absolute basics it can be a little daunting to try to remember everything. With this package I will chunk things out in easier to remember sections. There will be lots of hands on practice so that you can really put what you've learned into action. You will also receive follow up emails and outlines of the material we go over. Don't be surprised if I give you homework!
- Ever go shopping for makeup and don't know what to buy? I can go with you as a personal shopper and make recommendations on what will be best for you! $60/hr.
Commercial Video/Photo Work
- For information on rates for commercial work please email me with details about the shoot.
- Examples and referrals can be sent if requested of commercial work.